Lesson Planning is an essential process by which a structured plan can be outlined for Students at various Institutes. This requires visualization of the coming week’s plan & schedule for the timely delivery of lectures to the students. This will require a lot of time & effort from the teacher's end.
Planning Standard wise - Subject wise - Lesson wise - Topic wise.
Lesson Planning - A Teacher's Diary
Teachers can identify the learning objectives, plan the learning sequence for each subject which they teach in the respective Classes and assess the topics for each lesson. Teachers can decide on their own timeline and decide upon a Start date for each topic along with the number of lectures required to accomplish that target.
- Lesson planning should be realistic and flexible as per the student’s needs.
- Teacher's can achieve their Targets by completing the syllabus on time
- Teachers can assign Classwork/Homework from the same window.
- Daily teaching and syllabus planning can be done using this.
- School curriculum is decided - For each Subject of a Classroom - Lesson, Chapters, Topics, Lectures are pre-defined. They track the same using Teacher's diary.
- Monthly or Weekly planning is done using this feature at various institutes.
- Dynamic Approach to the Lesson Planning - One can customize their own required fields for maintaining a teacher's diary.
Lesson & Topics for any particular subject of a specific Standard will be commonly created. But for each Classroom respectively, you can define the start date of the Lecture and predefine the number of lectures which will be needed for that Lecture to be finished successfully.
Pre Planning of the syllabus can be done which will help the teacher's in their daily activities and weekly plans. Targets can be successfully achieved to accomplish the best outcome from the teacher's end.
The accessibility of preparing the lesson plan has become much easier and convenient for teachers as they can prepare the same from home as well at their convenience. Instead of carrying a pile of papers to keep a track of their own activities, the use of MyClassCampus Institute Management System will benefit them making the work easier and more convenient to use and access.
The syllabus can be marked by the Faculties for respective subjects upon its completion. The status of a Lesson wise Topic can be tracked on the basis of its marked Status.
There are 3 ways which will define whether the Lesson/Topic is completed or not:-
- “Partially Completed” - Off White Colour
- “Completed” - Green Colour
- “Pending” - Red Colour
Also, the color coding for these 3 statuses can be viewed as a Summary report, which will be beneficial to the Teachers / Students / Parents /Owners / Institute Admins.
- By tracking the Syllabus, the Teacher can get an overview of whether the ultimate goal of lesson planning was accomplished or not.
- This can help create a positive learning environment for the students by enhancing the focus on a particular topic of a subject.
- This can become an important factor in the success of the student.
Classwork & Homework Management
For everyday Classwork/Homework, you can attach multiple attachments for a reference purpose.
The timetable module of our ERP is linked to this module for better management of the Lectures. On the basis of this linking, it becomes easier for the Faculties to provide Classwork/Homework to the Students on a daily basis.
Once the Classwork & Homework is updated using the lesson planning feature, the entries are automatically updated in the App and Web in both the Classwork & Homework module respectively. This saves plenty of time for the faculties as they can manage 3 tasks on the same page. The notifications for the Homework will be received on the mobile app as well.
Student Syllabus over Phone
Parents/Students can track the Syllabus of any subject using the Mobile App for our MyClassCampus School ERP.
We have a separate module by the name of “Lesson Planner” on our Android & iOS app platforms.
- Users can view the Syllabus of the respective Classroom.
- Lesson Summary is also available to check whether the topics are covered for any subjects of their respective classrooms.
- The entire syllabus on the phone is a very useful feature as users can access this remotely from anywhere.
- Students can keep a check on the syllabus at the time of revisions.
Birds-eye view for Management
This feature can enable the Owner/Admin to track the performance of the Teachers/Faculties on the basis of the regular activities.
Teachers can use this tool for reporting to the Principals or Institute Admins during meetings or while briefing about their work.
- Lesson Plans will be a record for the Institute for their future reference. It also reflects the efforts put in by the teachers.
- Lesson start time & time consumed to complete the lessons are of greater importance to the Institute Owners/Admins.
- Also, the Mobile app shows an accurate date & time of when the Topics/Lessons were covered. This helps to rule out any case of discrepancies if any
- Owners can guide the management & the teachers based on the syllabus whether completed or pending. This can help define the pace & performance of teachers in delivering a lecture, ultimately helping the Institute as a whole in improving efficiency.